Kobe!

Kobe!
This is Kobe, Japan.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kyoto Japan 13 March 2011

Week 37
Mission Log
Everything is perfectly fine around where I am.  We couldn`t even feel the earthquake.  We just continued doing our missionary work as usual.  The earthquake, of course, is all that anyone is talking about.  Some people claim that they could feel it. 
The missionary work is going pretty well.  I was sick at the beginnning of the week.  So, it was difficult to work really hard, but I`m better now.  We had three investigators come to church yesterday.  It was great.  They all had a good experience.  We sang "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" in sacrament meeting again.  It was a little weird. 
I don`t really have anything to write about.  Compared to the big earthquake it seems like absolutely nothing happened to me this week. 

I hope that everyone back at home is happy and having a good time.  I`ll write you next week.  I love you.  Bye. 
-Elder Isaac Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment