Kobe!

Kobe!
This is Kobe, Japan.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

News from the MTC 10Aug. 2010

Week 6
Mission Log
To whomever may be able to get a hold of this message. I was able to survive another week. I'm now over half of the way through my mission here in Utah. I'll be able to begin my mission in Japan in approximately five weeks (assuming the let me leave). If they don't, I'll just have to break out of here and commandeer my own plane to Japan. It feels good to be on the second half of my time here now. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's close. Good work to anyone who used the dearelder.com agents to contact me last week. I'm confident that they can be trusted. They sneak in here in the night to secretly deliver messages. I believe they are putting something in my food in an attempt to try to make me like it here. It's working. I'm enjoying it here. I'd avoid the drugs, but I get hungry and the food is all you can eat. I can't help myself. They even order pizza on Fridays and have really good ice cream on Wednesdays and Sundays. I'm going to have to keep eating their food and hope that there aren't any other effects of the drugs.
One of my "teachers" "decided" to go on a "vacation" to "Japan." So, we got a substitute "teacher" for two weeks. He taught us for like two days "then" suddenly just "decided" that he "wanted" to go to "Japan." I find it all to be very suspicious. I heard that one of the "teachers" for the other "class" also went to "Japan" and they aren't even going together or doing things together. What are they really doing in Japan? If that's even where they're really going. I'm OK with it though. I really like learning from all these different teachers. They were all extremely different. What's really weird is that the new teacher is a girl. There are no girls in our district. So, no one in the district has talked to a girl for more than like a couple minutes in the last month and a half. We'd forgotten how different girls are from boys. It's strange.
We have still heard from Emeritus Seventies at every devotional. It's been six weeks now. Their talks have all been really good, but I think it'd be really cool if an apostle came here. People keeps talking about all the apostles that were coming in June. I kind of wish I had been able to come here a few weeks sooner.
Dad should take the job in Belgium! It'd be so cool. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.
Everything is going very well, and mostly according to the plan. There are ridiculous amounts of things to do every single day. I don't think that a human being is capable of getting it all done. I need to leave now. If I don't get back to room 513 in the next two minutes, they'll start to wonder what I've been up to and they might come searching for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment