Kobe!

Kobe!
This is Kobe, Japan.

Monday, February 21, 2011

JAPAN 20 Feb 2011

Week 34
Mission Log
 
This week has been good.  When I study in the morning, I always study in English.  All the missionaries do.  You can understand a lot better.  Even the missionaries that are super amazing at Japanese do their scripture study in English. 
 
It randomly got really cold for a couple days this week.  It snowed quite a bit.  Everyone was pretty surprised.  There are a lot of crows here.  It`s probably the most common bird I see.  People have cats and dogs for pets, just like at home.  I never see any wild dogs running around or anything. 
 
Today we climbed a mountain with an investigator.  He`s 62, but he was just flying up the mountain with ease.  It was impressive.  Twice this week someone got mad at us and said they were going to call the police.  I don`t know why.  We were nothing but nice to them.  I just said "Hi, how are you?" and they freaked out.  It was interesting. 
 
I miss going to the temple.  I really want to go again, but we don`t have a temple in this mission.  So, I can`t. 
 
There wasn`t really anything special this week.  It was just a normal week with not much worth writing about.  I hope everything is going well at home.  I love you all.  Bye. 
 
-Elder Isaac Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment