Kobe!

Kobe!
This is Kobe, Japan.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Imabari Japan 12 June 2011

Week 50
Mission Log
 
I`ve reached the big 5-O in weeks now.  That means that I have officially been a missionary forever. 
 
The front tire on my bike got punctured and we don`t have any repair kits, so we have to walk everywhere today.  With that, and the two teaching appointments we have scheduled today, we don`t have very much time for preparation day activities.  It`s basically just running to try to get across town to our appointments all day.  No bike shops are open yet.  Everything here opens pretty late and closes pretty early. 
 
You can tell Brother Stout that we have plenty of people to teach right now.  Sometimes, I think it`s too many.  When we only have one or two investigators it`s really easy to focus on them and help them progress, but when we have a ton of investigators, it`s difficult to give each one the proper amount of focus and attention. 
 
It started raining a lot.  The last few days have been heavy rain all the time.  I guess the rainy season if here for real now.  When you come to pick me up it won`t be the rainy season.  It will be in July.  It will be really hot humid summer weather.  That`s also the season where Uwajima has it`s big cow demon festival with fire dancers and just cow demons that they march through the town. 
 
I don`t really have much to say this week.  I guess I`ll write again next week.  I love you.  Bye. 
 
-Elder Isaac Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment