Kobe!

Kobe!
This is Kobe, Japan.

Monday, September 19, 2011

18 Sept 2011 (19 Sept in Japan) Imabari

Week 64
Mission Log
 
Things are going well here.  Next Monday we will get the next transfer announcements.  It`s pretty exciting.  I probably won`t be a trainer again.  I`ll probably transfer out of Imabari.  I`m ready to go somewhere else.   It has started raining quite often again.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was raining when I got done emailing. 
 
Yesterday, there was a Priesthood Preview meeting.  It was a meeting for people getting the Priesthood.  Ken Takabayashi went.  He`s a Priesthood holder now.  It was a really cool meeting.  There were only ten people there.  Three people getting the Priesthood, the branch leaders, and us.  Each of the leaders in the branch (branch president, Elder`s quorum president, etc.) spoke about the priesthood at the meeting.  It was really cool.  I felt the Spirit and it helped me.  I hope that it helped Brother Takebayashi as well. 
 
We`re working really hard and teaching a lot of good people.  There`s one American in our branch.  His name is Brother Scott and he`s from Minnesota.  Not much other stuff really happened this week.  There may be another typhoon coming soon.  Possibly even today. 
 
I`ll write more exciting stuff next week.  I love you and hope that you are having a wonderful time and enjoying every day.  Talk to you later.  Bye. 
 
-Elder Isaac Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment