Kobe!

Kobe!
This is Kobe, Japan.

Monday, December 19, 2011

18 Dec (19 Dec in Japan) 2011 Sennan Japan

Week 76
Mission Log
 
Things are going well here, as usual.  I`m excited for Christmas in a week.  I`m excited to get to talk to you on the phone.  The phone call has to be fifty-nine minutes or less.  You`re supposed to call on Christmas Day for you, which will be Monday for me.  If you call in the afternoon, it should get to me in the morning.  That would be the best for me, but I don`t know what your schedule would be like.  The best for me would be at like eight or nine in the morning.    I will probably not be sending an email home next week because I will be talking to you on the phone.
 
  This morning, the first place that we went to to email wasn`t working at all.  None of the computers in the whole place could get Internet.  After that, we had to walk my bike to the bike shop to get it fixed.  In addition to that, we have a lesson scheduled during our preparation day, so we don`t have much time for shopping and email. 
 
We received a phone call last night with our transfer announcement.  Sennan is going back to being four missionaries again.  Elder Murray (the Canadian) is leaving, but Elder Singleton (another Canadian) will be coming here to be my companion.  I will meet him for the first time tomorrow.  He is another really young missionary.  Elder McKellar (the Australian) will be staying here and his new companion will be Elder Stanford.  All of the transferring will be happening on Tuesday this time (it`s normally Thursday) so that everyone can get settled in before Christmas. 
 
I have to get going now.  I love you all.  Have a wonderful Christmas. 
 
-Elder Isaac Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment