Kobe!

Kobe!
This is Kobe, Japan.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

23 Oct (24 Oct in Japan) 2011 Wakayama Japan




Week 69
Mission Log
 
Wow.  It sounds like everything is changing back in Puyallup.  It`s not going to be the same at all by the time I get back.  I`m pretty sure that I`ll be coming back in July, but that isn't completely certain. 
 
This week went pretty well here.  On Thursday, Elder Ringwood from the Seventy came and spoke to us.  His wife spoke as well and there was much to be learned from the experience. 
 
I don`t have very much time this week.  We have to travel into Osaka again to meet with everyone in the zone.  What is the plaque at the library for? 
 
The Young Single Adults are putting on the Halloween Party here.  It`s going to be a lot of fun.  I`m pretty excited.  I still don`t know what I`m going to dress up as yet.  If anyone has any ideas, they can e-mail them to me, but it will probably be too late already when I read it.  What is everyone back at home dressing up as for Halloween? 
 
The weather is beautiful, warm, and sunny right now.  It was pretty stormy on Friday, though.  The winds and rain were pretty strong.  There was even a bunch of Thunder and lightening at night.  It was pretty cool. 
 
I have to go now.  I love you all.  Bye. 
 
-Elder Isaac Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment