Kobe!

Kobe!
This is Kobe, Japan.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

30 Oct (31 Oct in Japan) 2011 Wakayama Japan

Week 70
Mission Log
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!  I hope that everyone is doing something frightfully fun for this holiday that only comes around once a year.  I guess it`s still the thirtieth back in the States, but here, it is already Halloween.  I started this Halloween off perfectly with a scary Halloween nightmare last night.  It involved a lot of us being in a dark, old, scary mansion and people started disappearing.  It helped me get off to a good start and really get into the spirit of this holiday.  We had our ward Halloween party on Saturday, put on by the Young Single Adults of Wakayama.  It was a blast.  There were tons of kids that all had a good time, and there were probably fifteen or more people there who weren`t church members.  I decided to go as the guy from the Matrix.  All that I had to buy was a toy gun from the dollar store.  I then just put on my trench coat and black tie.  Everyone liked it.  The little kids all thought that I was a detective though.  It was cute.  The whole night, they kept calling me "Mr. Detective."  What is everyone back at home dressing up a for Halloween?  You should send me pictures, or at least tell me about everyone`s costume. 
 
It`s a beautiful day outside.  A member from the ward next to our ward is going to take us out golfing.  I hope that it`s fun.  I`m helping my companion pick out his classes to sign up for at BYU.  He`ll be going home pretty soon.  We have to go to the mission home again today, and it`s a couple of hours away.  So, I`m going to get going now.  I`ll talk to you again later.  Bye. 
 
-Elder Isaac Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment